EPOC+ and EPOC X configurations
You can configure your EPOC+ and EPOC X's EEG sample rate, EEG resolution, motion data sample rate, and motion data resolution through EmotivPRO. .
There are no configuration settings for Emotiv’s EPOC, EPOC Flex, and Insight headsets.
To configure your EPOC+ or EPOC X:
- 1.Connect your EPOC+ or EPOC X headset to your computer using the USB cable that came with it.
- 2.Open the EPOC+ or EPOC X configuration settings by clicking on the headset name at the top of the EmotivPRO home screen.
- 3.Select your configuration. Your headset will update as you make your selections.
- 4.Unplug your EPOC+ or EPOC X device from your computer
- If your EPOC+ or EPOC X headset is connected to your computer via Bluetooth, then EEG can only run at 128 Hz and motion data can only run at 64 Hz.
- If you view the configuration menu during real time streaming, your headset settings will be shown even when your headset is not plugged in to your computer.