Comment on page
LSL is a protocol that enables a streamlined and synchronized collection of time series measurements across multiple devices.
EmotivPRO’s LSL feature:
- Supports research experiments that require sub-millisecond timing precision.
- Allows efficient, two-way communication between EmotivPRO and other third-party software and devices.
- Enables users to synchronize data streams across multiple devices.
- Allows real-time processing of raw EEG data in third- party applications.
- Allows you to send distinct markers (such as event markers) to different devices and synchronize those markers across devices.
To configure LSL in EmotivPRO:
- 1.Connect an EMOTIV headset to EmotivPRO.
- 2.Click on Settings at the top right-hand side of EmotivPRO.
- 3.Click on Labs Streaming Layer from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- 4.You can then configure:
- EMOTIV data streams that communicate with third-party devices or third-party software in LSL outlet mode, and
- markers from third-party software to communicate with EmotivPRO.