Comment on page
Exporting an EEG data recording
You cannot export an EEG data recording from EmotivPRO for Tablet; you can only do this from the EmotivPRO desktop application with an active EmotivPRO subscription.
To export an EEG data recording so you can analyse it in another software program:
- 1.Go to the Recording view in the EmotivPRO desktop application.
- 2.Find the EEG data recording you want to export from the list.
- 3.Hover your mouse over the EEG data recording you want to export.
- 4.To the right-hand side of your selected recording you will see a cloud. Click on the cloud.
- 5.A window will open on the screen with different data export options. Select or unselect additional data streams you want to export (EEG data is always exported), choose a folder to export the EEG data recording to, and choose whether you want your data exported as a CSV or EDF file.
- 6.The EEG data will be exported to the chosen folder.
Exporting EEG data recordings containing keystroke markers
If the EEG data recording you’re exporting contains keystroke markers, a JSON file is also exported. The JSON file contains the descriptions for the keystroke markers, their corresponding values in the EDF and CSV files.
For more information about formatting EDF and CSV files, visit the Exported Data Files section of this user guide.
Please note: EmotivPRO currently only supports Raw EEG and Frequency Analysis for EPOC Flex.