Comment on page
Opening a locally saved EDF file
To open an EDF file locally that is not in your Recordings list in EmotivPRO:
- 1.Go to the Recording view in EmotivPRO.
- 2.Go to Options burger at the top-right corner of the screen and click on Open Recording.
- 3.Your computer’s file explorer will open. Navigate to the EDF file you want to open.
- 4.Click on the EDF file. It will now open in EmotivPRO.
- Selecting an EEG EDF file will also open the motion data EDF file of the same name, as long as it’s in the same folder.
- EDFs files that you open locally are not saved to the Recordings list in EmotivPRO or synced to other shared devices.
- EmotivPRO currently only supports Raw EEG for EPOC Flex.