Comment on page
Starting a Network Data Stream
Before establishing a TCP connection between EmotivPRO and D-Lab, you need to create a “Network Data Stream” on D-Lab software, and set up the configuration for the data channel list and IP address and port of the TCP server.
- 1.Open D-Lab software.
- 2.Click on “Plan”.
- 3.Click on “Recording Devices”.
- 4.Click on the blue plus symbol next to Network Data Stream to update the configuration.
- 5.Load a D-Lab settings file which was exported from EmotivPRO. N.B.: You might need to change the port number here to make sure that there is a unique port number for the data stream. The port number range is from 1-65535.
- 6.Click “OK” to create a TCP server.
- 7.Select the desired data streams.
- 8.Open EmotivPRO and go to Settings.
- 9.Click on “D-Lab Client”.
- 10.Click “Start”. You will now see the “Connected” status, which means you have a successful connection. N.B.: After clicking "Start", the IP address and port of the selected data stream will be saved locally, and the selection will be loaded for the next use.