Comment on page
Adding a note to a recording
Once you stop an EEG data recording, you can add a note to it.
To do this:
- 1.Stop your recording in EmotivPRO. To do this, click on the stop button at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- 2.Once the recording stops, a pop-up box will appear on screen.
- 3.Type a note about the recording into the dialog box. You can type up to 1000 characters into the dialog box.
- 4.Click on Save to save your note to the recording.
- 5.If you don’t want to add a note to your recording, click on Skip.