Comment on page
Deleting an EEG recording
To delete an EEG recording:
- 1.Go to the Recording view in EmotivPRO.
- 2.Find the EEG data recording you want to delete from the list.
- 3.Hover your mouse over the EEG data recording you want to delete.
- 4.To the right-hand side of your selected recording you will see a trash can. Click on the trash can.
- 5.A window will open asking you to confirm that you want to delete the recording. Click on Delete.
- 6.The recording is now deleted.
Please note: Deleting an EEG data recording will only remove it locally and from your Recordings list. Deleted recordings are still available to view on other computers that share the same EmotivPRO license.