Comment on page
To configure markers sent by a USB device:
- 1.Click on Settings which can be found at the top right-hand side of EmotivPRO.
- 2.Click on USB marking from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- 3.Go to the USB Device drop-down list and select the USB device you want to connect.
- 4.If you don’t see the USB device you’re looking for in the drop-down list, click on Refresh device list.
- 5.Once you’ve selected a USB device, click on Start.
- USB mouses and USB keyboards are not supported.
- Marker values from a USB port are in the range of 0 to 127.
You will see a vertical pink line in the data stream in Raw EEG, Performance Metrics and Motion Sensors views when a marker has been added successfully and will be able to view the markers in the session timeline and exported data file.