Comment on page
Pass through mode allow you to use your EMOTIV headset while it is plugged in. To operate Extender as a pass-through device with your headset, please follow these instructions:
- 1.The headset with attempt a wireless connection before the USB and it is advisable to unplug all EMOTIV Universal USB receivers and disable BLE devices previously paired with the headset.
- 2.Plug Extender into an open USB socket. The PC connection is the smaller mini-B USB port on left edge of Extender.
- 3.Turn Extender ON.
- 4.Plug the headset into the other USB port of Extender using the supplied charge cable.
- 5.Turn on the headset. The USB detection system of your device should register a disconnection and a new USB connection which simulates an EMOTIV USB Receiver.
- 6.Start up your EMOTIV application. The application should register the presence of the Insight connected through Extender.
- 7.If the connection does not work, power cycle the headset, then power cycle Extender.
Hardware triggering can be used in pass-through mode.