Comment on page
Extender LED Functionality
- Off: Extender is switched off.
- Green: Extender is on, but it is not recording.
- Orange: Extender is on, it had detected the headset, but it is not recording to the SD Card
- Solid Red: Extender is on and it is recording to the SD Card
- Blinking Red: Extender is on, and is finishing writing on the SD Card. This corresponds to when, after the recording is turned off, the Extender needs to flush the data and close the file on the SD Card.
- Fade on/off: firmware update failure
- Off: Extender battery is not charging either because the Extender is not plugged into a charger or because a charging fault condition has been detected.
- Blinking Orange: Extender battery is charging at 100mA.
- Solid Orange: Extender battery is charging at 500mA.
- Red: Extender battery is charging at 1A
- Green: Charging is complete