Comment on page
To connect your EEG headset to EmotivBCI via Bluetooth (BLE 4.0) on Mac OS:
- 1.Go to Bluetooth settings and turn Bluetooth on.
- 2.Open EMOTIV Launcher, click on the Bluetooth icon and follow the steps.
- 3.Turn your headset on.
- 4.Open EmotivBCI.
- 5.Click on the Connect Headset button at the top of the screen.
- 6.Choose your headset and click on Connect.
- 7.Follow the fitting instructions for your headset.
- 8.Once you’ve fitted your headset, click on Close.
- 9.Your headset is now connected to EmotivBCI.
There are two states for connecting your EMOTIV headset; "unpaired" or "paired". If you are having trouble connecting in the "unpaired" state, then you should try pairing the device to your computer.
- 1.Go to Settings and turn Bluetooth On.
- 2.Turn your headset on.
- 3.Open EmotivPRO.
- 4.Click on the Connect Headset button at the top of the screen.
- 5.Choose your headset and click on Connect.
- 6.Follow the fitting instructions for your headset.
- 7.Once you've fitted your headset, click on Close.
- 8.Your headset is now connected to EmotivPRO.
If you're having trouble connecting your headset, you should try pairing it to your computer:
- 1.Go to Settings and then Bluetooth and other devices.
2. Turn your headset on.
3. Turn Bluetooth On and click Add Bluetooth or other device.
4. Your headset should now appear on the list of available devices.