Comment on page
EMOTIV products are intended to be used for research applications and personal use only. Our products are not sold as Medical Devices as defined in EU directive 93/42/EEC. Our products are not designed or intended to be used for diagnosis or treatment of disease.
FCC ID Number 2ADIH-EPOC03 and IC ID Number 12769A-EPOC03.
EMOTIV has tested EPOC X and confirms:
This device complies with the radio equipment directive (2014/53/EU).
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. - Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. - Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. - Consult the dealer or experienced person for help.
Please Note: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
Cet appareil numérique de la classe B est conforme à la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- 1.This device may not cause interference.
- 2.This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
L’émetteur/récepteur exempt de licence contenu dans le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d’Innovation, Sciences et Développement économique Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L’exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes :
- 1.L’appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage;
- 2.L’appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d’en compromettre le fonctionnement.
Radiation Exposure Statement: This equipment complies with the IC RSS-102 radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20 cm between the radiator and your body.
Énoncé d'exposition aux rayonnements: Cet équipement est conforme aux limites d'exposition aux rayonnements ioniques RSS-102 Pour un environnement incontrôlé. Cet équipement doit être installé et utilisé avec un Distance minimale de 20 cm entre le radiateur et votre corps. EPOC X is fully compliant with the relevant standards for Europe / North America and Australia and has been tested to the following standards by Bay Area Compliance Laboratory:
- UL/CSA/EN/IEC 62368-1 and CB certificate.
- FCC 15B / ICES-003 Class B
- AS/NZ CISPR32:2015 Class B
- EN301 489-1, EN301 489-17, EN55032:2012/AC:2013, EN55035:2017, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3.
- FCC 15.247 / ISED RSS-247 / EN300 328 V2.1.1
- EN62479 RF Exposure Evaluation
- AS/NZ 4268