Once the application has launched you will land on the Connect Headset view. Headsets that are powered on should automatically appear on the list and be ready to connect.
In case your headset does not appear on the device list in the Connect headset view click on the refresh button.
To connect an available headset simply click on the Connect button and wait for the headset to pair.
To connect the software with your device using Bluetooth (BTLE 4.0) on Mac OS:
- 1.Turn on Bluetooth on MacOS
- 2.Turn on your headset.
- 3.Open Emotiv BrainViz
- 4.You will see headset appear in the device list
- 5.Click on “Connect” next to the device you want to use to connect your device
To connect the software with you device using Bluetooth (BTLE 4.0) on Windows:
- 1.Open setting for “Bluetooth and other devices”
- 2.Turn on your headset
- 3.Turn on Bluetooth and click to “Add Bluetooth or other device”
- 4.Device should appear on the list of available devices and connect
- 5.Open Emotiv BrainViz app
- 6.You will see headset appear in the device list
- 7.Click on “Connect” next to the device you want to use to connect your device
Note: If you are experiencing trouble connecting your headset via Bluetooth and have other Bluetooth devices connected to your machine (e.g. a keyboard or mouse), we recommend that you disconnect your other devices and then try connecting your headset.